sexta-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2014

Beginners - The way love feels like





Anna: You look so unhappy.
Oliver: Well are you happy? Here?
Anna: Maybe I'm not perfect at it. I don't really know what I'm doing. But I wanna be here.





Arthur: She's unlike any girl I've met.
Oliver: Someone flashy walks into your life, and you're just gonna fall for it.
Arthur: Are we married yet?
Oliver: No. It doesn't work like that. There are other steps. It's complicated.
Arthur: I hope this feeling lasts.



Anna: You can ask me anything you want.
 Oliver:Anything? What's there? 
Anna:That's a tree. And Cars. Another building like this one. People in the building like us, half of them think it's never going to work out, the other half believe in magic. It's like a war between them. 
Oliver : How do you know so much about people? 

Anna: Well, you have to learn how to read their faces.

Anna: But now I'm always in a new apartment or in another hotel somewhere.
Oliver: How do you keep hold of friends? Or boyfriends?
Anna: Makes it very easy to end up alone. To leave people.
Oliver: You can stay in the same place and still find ways to leave people.





Arthur: We knew it wouldn't work even before we met her.




Hal: Well, let's say that since you were little, you always dreamed of getting a lion. And you wait, and you wait, and you wait, and you wait but the lion doesn't come. And along comes a giraffe. You can be alone, or you can be with the giraffe.
Oliver: I'd wait for the lion.
Hal: That's why I worry about you.











Oliver: Well, I'm gonna have to kill you now.
Anna: Hm... why?
Oliver: Because I'm falling in love with you.






This is the way
love feels like


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário